Hero Shot

Empanelled TPAs


What documents do I require to avail cashless facility?

  • TPA/Insurance Card or Policy Copy
  • Photo ID Proof
  • All relevant treatment documents (Investigation Reports, Prescriptions, etc.)

How do I identify my TPA?

The name of the TPA is usually located at the bottom or behind your insurance card.

My insurance card does not have a TPA?

  • Cashless service to be directly processed by the insurance company.
  • Policy does not include cashless service; card holder has to apply for reimbursement.

My TPA / Insurance Company does not have a tie-up with Santevita Hospital?

You may take treatment on cash payment basis and apply for re-imbursement. Santevita Hospital TPA Desk would be assisting you with Hospitalization Intimation, Filling up of Claim form and providing clarification to queries raised by TPA/Insurance Company.

Can I use my card for Health Check-up, Investigations and OPD Consultations?

No, the cashless facility can be availed only for justified treatment, covered by your policy, requiring more than 24 hours hospitalization.